Jumat, 02 Desember 2011

HEAVY BIRTHDAY VANI SHAFIRA MOHANI


December, 02nd 1996 I born to this earth. And now, it's already December, 02nd 2011, it's 15 times I meet you again 2nd on December. The one and the only my favorite date in 364 other days.
 
On my birthday in this year, I feel very sad. Why? You all must be confused right? Hehe. So I feel very sad because I can't celebrate my 15th birthday with my family :( However my 1st until 14th I always celebrate with my family. And now it's feel so different celebrate my birthday without them. Feel so lonely.
 
Oke! Stop sad! Now I will show you some capture of my friends text for me and my photos with my friends that we are celebrating my birthday party in the classroom. Check it out!
this is from BlackBerry Messenger
 
this is from Twitter
 
 this is the photos
 
Then, the special capture:
 First, this is from my SuperDad!

Second, this is from my SuperHandsomeCrazyBoy
 
If you want to see more clearly just click this -> Photos and BBM and Twitter
  
So, thanks a lot to Allah swt. who still give me a chance to meet 02nd on December for the 15 times. Thanks a lot to my family who always love me until now, all of my friends who always pray for me.
Once again THANKS A LOT  

3 komentar:

  1. Happy birthday ujun jeleeeeeeeeek, moga makin ilang jeleknyo, makin ilang gilonyo, ilang jugo yg jelek2, terus betambah yg bagus2nyooo
    maaf ya aku bukan yg pertama ngucapi, tapi smoga aku yg terakhir jun #eaaaaa :*

    BalasHapus
  2. huahahhaha amiiiinn o:)
    iya tak apa kok cincah, kalo yg terakhir cakny idak :P
    xixixi terimakasih ya pikakuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :*****88

    BalasHapus
  3. happy birthday myujun....
    knpa gak pulang k plmbng :'( aaaa kangeennnnn

    BalasHapus